Our FAQs page is guided by what our new and existing clients ask. By outsourcing you stand a chance of putting your business ahead of your competitors while concentrating more on your core functional areas. Taking proactive steps towards understanding the benefits outsourcing provides to business all over the world, is a decision that has made businesses excel amidst stiff competition through tapping from the global marketplace. Some of the questions frequently asked by our new clients are listed below: (You can ask yours by contacting us and can be posted as FAQs)
What is Virtualskillset?
- We have hired employees working in our offices; there are no remote employees. This means our management is capable of monitoring the business processes, data and information.
- We start by signing a non-disclosure agreement with you and strictly adhere to it. Our employees also sign the agreement before any service delivery can commence.
- We use Virtual Private Networks and firewalls to ensure that your information remains secure and private. We also use the latest anti-virus protection and updated systems to guard our servers and workstations.
- Our management does not allow external access or use of our computers and all other devices. Office ICT devices are strictly used in the office performing official duties. No removable devices such as flash disks and CDs are allowed on the workstations. All our devices are password-protected including email addresses to circumvent unauthorized access.
- We use an offsite and secure backup meaning that no information can be lost in case of any eventuality.
- We use 24 hours armed security with CCTV monitoring to avoid any unauthorized entry. Our employees have gate passes to prevent anyone else from accessing our offices.